Thursday 16 March 2017

More allegations, but this time provably false...

So, go back and read my last blog, specifically timings and dates. Release from custody at 18:30 on 27 February, straight home to be tagged.

So no way on $DEITY's Earth that I was in Northampton at 17:15 that day, driving a Ford Fiesta, behind my Victim.

Because she's made a further statement that I not only followed her home from work, but also when she stopped, I dragged her into a car I don't own, and raped her.

And, believe it or not, despite my cast iron alibi (I was behind a Cast Iron Door at the time) Northants Police are investigating this, and I was therefore interviewed, though not arrested, or bailed, about this allegation this week!

I have made the point that this false allegation shows, on the balance of probabilities, that the other allegations are also false, and if Northants do not prosecute this woman for Perverting the Course of Justice I will start action against them for Police Harassment.

In the meantime, my Solicitor is putting forward an application to dismiss the current charges as a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment